3/02/2008

~ About Me and MyBlog ~

Hi,
Welcome and thank you for visiting myBlog
My name is Dr. Ismiralda Oke Putranti, or you may call me Dr. Okke.
I'm a dermatovenereologist in Jakarta - Indonesia.

Now, I'm gonna tell you guys what it's inside myBlog.
This blog will contain everything about our skin, include healthy skin, skin care and treatment, skin disorders, skin aging, and of course the STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
I'll post an issue about the skin in every day. You may give me some comments or maybe questions about the issue.
That will be my pleasure to answer and give you more information about it.
Please don't mention to ask me more.

You also may send me questions privately at okkehoes@gmail.com

Hopefully this blog can give you more information and knowledge about your skin and help you more to keep your skin healthy.

Please enjoy myBlog.

Best regards,
Dr. Okke

No comments: